The aim of this site is to engage anyone with an interest in human factors. I decided to start ergonomi as a place to write about ergonomics and human factors. To increase public awareness of the subject. This site includes posts on all things relating to the human, machine, interface and environment. If you can think of any improvements or want to suggest a topic, please feel free to contact me. This site map will hopefully help you find what you are looking for…
- How to Design a UK Health & Safety Multi-sign
- Artificial Intelligence: A Socio-Technical Systems Approach
- Questionnaire Design: Top 10 Do’s and Dont’s
- My experience as a CIEHF Council Member
- ISO 27500: Human Centred Organisation
- Human Factors in Barrier Management
- Industry 4.0 Human Factors Challenges
- The Human Connection: Human Factors Case Studies
- Intelligent Personal Assistant: User Experience
- Ergonomic Handle Design: An Introduction
- Do you suffer from back pain? Could it be your wallet?
- Factors that affect an electric vehicles user experience?
- How could we improve UK road signs?
- Alarm Prioritisation: An Introduction
- Health and Safety Resources for Ergonomists (UK)
- Accimap: An accident analysis method
- GCSE Ergonomics Teaching Materials
- Top 10 ergonomics journals you should read…
- Ergonomics jobs, are not just about office chairs
- How to invoke emotion in your designs